Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


They caught me!














I interrupted a sweet little snuggle between Daddy and Lola to take some pictures. So cute.
Happy Father's Day to my Dad, who passed away three years ago today and who never had the opportunity to meet my sweet girl. I know he'd be proud of her.
Happy Father's Day to my step-dad, Barry - who raised me from the time I was little and who is always here to support us and cheer us on.
Happy Father's Day to Stephen, who learns new things about being a dad everyday, and who loves his children more than he could possibly imagine.
Happy Father's Day to my Grampa, my Brother (Sean), my Father-in-Law (Ed), My Brothers-in-Law (Seth, Mike), my Uncle Daryl, and my Uncle Pete, who passed away last summer. (did I get everybody?)
And Happy Father's Day to all the moms who have had to be dads. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment