Saturday, May 9, 2009

Liam's Mother's Day Present:

My Mom

My Mom's name is Gillian
My Mom is 37 years old (heehee)
My Mom's favorite colour is Pink and Purple
My Mom's favorite food is meat.
My Mom's job is I Don't Know.
She works at The Mall (this one kills me).
My Mom loves to see me ride my bike.
My Mom does not like cleaning the toilet, and she hates live fish.
My Mom's eyes are green.
My Mom's hair is brown.
My Mom's favorite thing to do is go outside and look at the pond.

(Liam brought this home from school).

2 comments:

  1. Hope your mother's day was filled with lots of love and happiness. You and yours in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam's poem rocks and I had suspicions you were working in the foodcourt!!!

    Glad you had a good one. Hope it was a 2 egg day for everyone!

    xoandrea

    ReplyDelete