Monday, July 20, 2009

Big news!

Check out these stretches!



Phew - that was hard work! Time to relax...

I'm going to upload some video shortly (aka tomorrow hopefully) of Lola standing up in physio today. A friend of my mom's has been working with Lola the past couple of weeks, and though I thought she was too grumpy to be productive in her session today, she sure proved me wrong! The video is amazing. I can't believe she got her to stand! Thank you, Mary - we are so appreciative of your efforts. Everyone was cheering her on! Just before bed (uh, like ten minutes ago) I tried the same position, and sure enough, she popped right up on her own! She is incredibly strong. She also likes to pull my hair when I'm doing this, so she's getting back at me for putting her through it.
Lola also decided to "give hugs" to Jarebear and Mommy. She did this twice for Jare, and once for me. She definitely leaned in and put her arm around each of us. Adorable.
I just had to post those updates before I forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment