Friday, August 20, 2010

Update on the quest for sleep...

She slept all night long. In her own bed. By herself.
Steve said, "I hope she's okay" to which I replied, "Don't say that.Don't say that.Don't say that." all the way down the hall till I found her still snoring away. Thank God! Talk about panic.
This girl's a mystery. Why would last night be any different than any other night? We went for a wagon ride, had a snack, laid down with her till she fell asleep - happens in a similar fashion every night. Maybe it's because it's raining - and who doesn't like to sleep when it's raining? Let's hope this is a new trend - because I could sure get used to sleeping more than an hour at a time. The other night I got 5 straight hours and thought I was a new woman. What would 8 be like? And more importantly, what would the impact be on Lola's seizure activity if she wasn't tired all the time? That would be the best part...

No comments:

Post a Comment